Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original, is not plagiarized, and has not been published elsewhere - fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable. The authors ensure that their work is entirely original works, and if an author has used the work and/or words of others, that this original is been appropriately cited or quoted and accurately reflects individuals’ contributions to the work and its reporting.
- For submission, the copyright holders' consent to the use of the material is governed, wherever necessary.
- A paper contains sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work.
- The research meets all applicable standards for the ethics of experimentation and research integrity.
- The paper is prepared according to the Instructions for Authors.